Start writing here...
Vegan Nachos RecipeApril 24, 2018 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
A crowd pleaser, these vegan nachos are made with golden, tender nuckhen, crispy tortillas, and spicy olives. The perfect starter for sharing.
- Combine the Cajun rub and oil in a bowl. Add the nuckhen and marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes. Drain and discard the marinade.
- Preheat an oven to 375ºF.
- Heat a saute pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add the nuckhen and sear until golden.
- Layer the nacho chips, nuckhen, peppers, olives, green onions, and vegan cheese in a baking pan. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and everything is hot.
- Serve garnished with cilantro and with salsa and guacamole on the side.