Start writing here...
Vegan Deep Fried Cauliflower Wings RecipeJuly 24, 2018 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
- Sift the chickpea flour and potato starch together. Put the rice milk in a bowl.
- Heat grapeseed oil in a large pot to 350ºF.
- Dip cauliflower florets in rice milk and then dredge in chickpea flour to coat.
- Fry in batches until crisp and golden. Drain on a tray lined with paper towel and sprinkle with salt. Keep warm in an oven.
Cajun Dipping Sauce
- Whisk all the ingredients together. Serve in a bowl for dipping.