Start writing here...
Urfa Biber Cheese Cornmeal BiscuitsApril 27, 2022 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, add flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt and urfa biber flakes and stir.
- Grate the cold butter and add into the flour mixture and mix. Add the cheddar and stir to combine.
- Pour cold buttermilk and mix until it forms into a dough.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and form into a 1 inch thick square. Cut the dough into squares or desired shape. And transfer to a prepared baking sheet.
- Brush on melted butter on top of the biscuits and bake for 15 - 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm.