Start writing here...
Pumpkin CrumbleOctober 23, 2019 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
In half the time of making a pumpkin pie, you'll have a spectacular dessert with the same warm, spicy aroma and flavour of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg and a sweet, crunchy oat crumble.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 2 tsp David's pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 1 tsp David's pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine all the ingredients and cook until the mixture is hot. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Preheat an oven to 350°F.
- Combine all the ingredients and pour onto a baking sheet in one layer. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant. Cool on a rack.
- To assemble, put 2 tbsps of oat crumble in a mason jar or parfait glass and top with 2 tbsps of pumpkin pudding. Continue layering. Just before serving, garnish with whipped cream.