Start writing here...
Peppadew Pepper SalsaAugust 16, 2018 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time30 mins
A fresh and flavourful salsa recipe that's a natural with tortilla chips or as a condiment for grilled meats and shellfish.
- 1 cup peppadew peppers , finely chopped
- 12 oz pickled jalepenos , finely chopped
- 2 cups San Marzano tomatoes , drained and chopped
- 16 oz salsa verde
- 1 yellow pepper , chopped
- 1 orange pepper , chopped
- 1 bunch green onions , sliced
- 1 cup red onion , chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil , finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- Four pepper grinder
- Sudachi juice , to taste
- Combine all ingredients.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a condiment with grilled meat and shellfish. Refrigerate in an air-tight container for up to a week.