Start writing here...
Peppadew Pepper Salsa
A fresh and flavourful salsa recipe that's a natural with tortilla chips or as a condiment for grilled meats and shellfish.
by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
- 1 cup peppadew peppers (finely chopped)
- 12 oz pickled jalepenos (finely chopped)
- 2 cups San Marzano tomatoes (drained and chopped)
- 16 oz salsa verde
- 1 yellow pepper (chopped)
- 1 orange pepper (chopped)
- 1 bunch green onions (sliced)
- 1 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- Four pepper grinder
- Sudachi juice (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a condiment with grilled meat and shellfish. Refrigerate in an air-tight container for up to a week.
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.