Start writing here...
Panna Cotta with Blood Peach PureeJune 11, 2022 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
- In a small pot over medium heat, add milk and cream. Slowly add the panna cotta mix powder while whisking.
- Turn down the heat and simmer whilst mixing slowly for 1 minute.
- Turn off heat and pour the mixture into cups or ramekins.
- Allow to cool at room temperature before covering with saran wrap and refrigerate for 2 - 3 hours to set.
- To make blood peach puree, in a saucepan over medium heat, combine blood peach puree and sugar.
- Simmer sauce until sugar has dissolved and the sauce has thicken. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Spoon the sauce over the top of the chilled panna cottas. Garnish with mint
- Serve and Enjoy!