Start writing here...
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- In a bowl using a handheld mixer, blend the butter, coriander, honey, orange zest and orange juice until smooth.
- Set aside in the fridge for flavours to infuse for at least 1 hour.
- Cut carrots into desired size
- Toss carrots in the coriander honey butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour carrots onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes or until carrots are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Serve warm.
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.