Start writing here...
Honey Coriander CarrotsMarch 28, 2022 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
Course: Side Dish
Cuisine: American, North American
- 2 large carrots
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 2 tsp orange juice
- salt & pepper , to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- In a bowl using a handheld mixer, blend the butter, coriander, honey, orange zest and orange juice until smooth.
- Set aside in the fridge for flavours to infuse for at least 1 hour.
- Cut carrots into desired size
- Toss carrots in the coriander honey butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour carrots onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes or until carrots are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Serve warm.