Start writing here...
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time35 mins
- Course: Dessert
- Servings: 20 People
- Calories: 0
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, combine, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, cloves and nutmeg. Mix and set aside.
- With a handheld electric mixer, in a separate bowl, beat together butter, brown sugar, and molasses until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until it creates into a cookie dough.
- Take a heaping teaspoon of dough, roll into a ball and place on a prepared baking sheet. Repeat process with the remaining dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes until cookies are golden and firm to touch. Transfer cookies into a cooling rack and set aside.
- To create the icing: combine icing sugar and milk. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Glaze the cookies with icing to coat. Enjoy!
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.