Start writing here...
Coconut Milk Ice Cream RecipeJuly 10, 2017 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
A fabulous dairy-free vegan ice cream made with creamy coconut milk.
- In a heavy saucepan combine the coconut milk, agave nectar, and vanilla paste and warm over medium heat.
- Whisk a little coconut milk into the cornstarch to dissolve and whisk back into the saucepan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until the coconut milk thickens enough to coat a spoon.
- Strain into a bowl and refrigerate until cool.
- Churn in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's directions.