Start writing here...
Baby Pickled Blooming Onion with Bacon Habanero DipApril 27, 2022 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
In a large pot or deep skillet, heat frying oil to 360°F.
- Strain the baby onions from their liquid and pat to dry. Set aside
- In a bowl, beat 1 egg. In a separate bowl pour Ultimate Crispy Coating.
- Dip the baby onions in the egg, then transfer to the flour coating. Toss until well coated.
- Fry the baby onions until golden brown. Remove from oil and transfer to a prepared dish with paper towel to cool.
- To create the dip, combine sour cream, Bacon dip mix and Habanero dip mix and mix until fully incorporated. Transfer to a dipping bowl.
- Serve onions with the Bacon Habanero dip. Enjoy!