Beer Yeast Powder 400 g Dinavedic
A nutrient-dense powder, high in B vitamins. Beer Yeast Powder is a fine dark beige powder made from a strain of yeast with a pungent, yeasty flavour and aroma. An essential ingredient in beer making it's also used to treat insomnia and to increase the flow of breast milk. It helps to balance blood sugar levels and boost immunity. High in riboflavin, it's beneficial for treating migraines. Blend it into smoothies or use it in soups, sauces or baked goods.
- BAKING WITH BEER YEAST – The active yeast component in brewer’s yeast enables you to use this beer yeast powder in baked goods to add a essential component to baking savoury and sweet breads.
- NUTRIENT PACKED – Beer Yeast Powder is high in B-Complex Vitamins, Minerals, antioxidants, as well as migraine fighting riboflavin. It is also high in protein and is heavily used in Vegan and vegetarian cooking to supplement for the lack of protein and B Vitamins.
- VEGAN PROTEIN SOURCE – Finding the right protein sources your body needs as a vegan or vegetarian isn’t always easy, but with our premium brewer’s yeast you can easily meet your daily macronutrient requirements. From a serving of just 2 tablespoons (30g) you will ingest 116 calories, and 16g of protein.
- USAGE IDEAS – Beer Yeast Powder is most popular for its use in the production of beer when introduced to fermentable sugars, but also has a host of other uses including adding to sauces, and soups to add nutritional value and a pungent taste, and baking savoury and sweet breads.
- BENEFITS – Well known for improving energy levels, beer yeast helps maintain skin and hair, and is said to support and enhance immune system function. Ingesting brewer’s yeast is said to increase the flow of breast milk, may help to regulate blood sugar levels