Tapioca Starch Powder 1 kg Epigrain
Ground from cassava root, Tapioca Starch is gluten-free with a neutral flavour and a clear, gel-like consistency when cooked. Tapioca Starch Powder is used as a thickening agent. It thickens quickly at low temperature, has a glossy finish, and remains stable when frozen or when cooked for a long time. It is an excellent starch choice for fruit fillings in pies, for puddings, or for frozen ready-made dishes.
- PERFECT BINDER – Ground from cassava, Tapioca Starch is a perfect binder for gluten free recipes. Enhance texture and mouth-feel using Tapioca Starch in all your gluten free baking. It is an excellent starch choice for fruit fillings in pies, for puddings, or for frozen ready-made dishes.
- ENHANCED CRISPINESS – Use tapioca starch in breading or coating recipes to increase crispness and improve texture. Coat your meat in tapioca starch, and toss it in your desired sauce. After baking or frying you will experience a crispy delicious crust.
- LIGHT AND FLUFFY – Tapioca Starch is extremely light and fluffy powder and can be easily added to thicken sauces or soups. It thickens quickly at low temperature, has a glossy finish, and remains stable when frozen or when cooked for a long time.
- FLAVOURLESS – Tapioca Starch does not have any overpowering taste or aroma of any kind and it will not inhibit your baking with any flavor notes. This makes the starch a perfect ingredient for all of your baking and cooking needs.
- GLUTEN FREE – A pantry staple for gluten free baking. It is commonly used alongside other gluten free flours to create delicious pastries. Straight from the root of a cassava plant, tapioca starch is gluten free.