Starch Potato 1 kg Epigrain
This should be an essential item in your pantry. Potato Starch is excellent for thickening soups, sauces and stews, and can withstand much higher temperatures than cornstarch without losing its thickening qualities. Often used in wheat-free baking and pastry making, it produces a light texture and a soft crumb in gluten-free cakes, muffins and breads.
- THICKENER – An essential item for your pantry. Potato Starch is a starch that is derived directly from potatoes and is an excellent thickener for soups, sauces and stews. It can withstand much higher temperatures than cornstarch.
- GLUTEN FREE – Potato Starch is gluten-free and is often used in baked goods for wheat-sensitive diets. It produces a very light texture and moist crumb in gluten-free cakes, muffins, and breads.
- BAKING WITH IT – Potato Starch has neutral taste and adds moistness, making it a fantastic ingredient for baked goods. Replace the cornstarch with this to indulge in the most delicious cookies, cakes, muffins and more!
- PERFECT GRAVY – Are you tired of lumps and clumps in your gravy? With just one tablespoon of Potato Starch your gravy will transform! Thickened and smooth. It will pour perfectly over your chicken, beef or turkey.
- PREBIOTIC PROPERTIES – Potato Starch acts as a prebiotic in the body. As a resistant starch, potato starch has been shown to have incredible benefits, including positive effects on insulin levels and for maintaining a gut.