Vital Wheat Gluten 1 kg Dinavedic
Gives bread a pleasantly chewy texture and is excellent for binding ingredients in veggie burgers. Vital Wheat Gluten is a flour made exclusively from gluten. A little will improve the structure, elasticity and rise of raw bread dough. It's particularly beneficial used with low protein flours like whole wheat and rye or in recipes that have a lot of added ingredients like dried fruit and nuts. It's also an essential ingredient for making homemade seitan.
vital wheat gluten
- VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN Powder – If you’re looking for a natural source of protein, vital wheat gluten is the right choice for you. It’s a super powered flour which contains all gluten and a small amount of starch. Great for baking needs, vegans, keto diets and more.
- BAKE BETTER BREAD – Vital Wheat Gluten improves the texture and elasticity of your baked goods. You won’t be baking bread without it if you’re looking to make bread on par with professionals. Just add a small amount into the yeast and bake as usual.
- VEGAN MEAT SUBSTITUTE – Vital Wheat Gluten is one of the top ingredients on the market for a substitute for meat. When mixed with water and spices, Vital Wheat Gluten becomes a dough that can be steamed, boiled or baked. Once cooked you’ll enjoy your desired flavours with a vegan and chewy meat like texture.
- ALTERNATIVE DIET COMPATIBILITY – Vegan and Keto-friendly diets are on the rise so why not get on board now with Vital Wheat Gluten. It does not contain eggs, dairy or honey and is a key ingredient in obtaining a high fat, low carb keto diet.
- SEITAN EVERYONE LOVES – Next time you have a curious guest interested in trying this vegan meat substitute, whip up a delicious batch of seitan by following the recipe included in the description on this page!