Sea Salt Coarse (Guerande) 700 g 24K
Every afternoon, when the weather is right, they make magic. For purists, nothing compares to sea salt hand-harvested from the coast of L'Île de Ré. Ile de Ré coarse sea salt has a briny, slightly sweet flavour from its high mineral content and retains its natural subtle grey hue. It is one of the world’s most prized sea salts. Used by the French to make salt crust for cooking chicken, lamb, or fish. It adds its fabulous taste and texture to grilled steak and grilled vegetables. Excellent to garnish caramels, chocolates or shortbread cookies.
100% sea salt from Guerande
- 1 x 700 g bag of pure Coarse Sea Salt from Guerande, France
- This grey salt is one of the world's most prized sea salts. 100% natural and unrefined
- For purists, nothing compares to sea salt hand-harvested from the coast of Guérande, France
- Has a briny, slightly sweet flavour from its high mineral content and retains its natural grey hue
- Adds a fabulous taste and texture to grilled meats or vegetables, tomatoes, melon or chocolates
Recommended for you in Salts
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.