Buckwheat Flour Dark (Coarse) 2 kg Epigrain
Buckwheat flour is not wheat. It's not grain. And, it's gluten free. Buckwheat is actually a green leafy plant related to rhubarb. It's the fruit from the plant and the seeds from the fruit that are used to make buckwheat flour. Earthy and nutty, it is also suitable for wheat sensitive diets. Buckwheat flour is traditionally used to prepare Blinis, traditionally served with caviar and garnish. Superb in breakfast pancakes, crepes, sweet quick breads - and also Japanese noodle known as Soba.
Buckwheat. May contain wheat.
- 1 x 2 Kg bag (4.4 lb) of Dark Buckwheat Flour (Coarse)
- A coarse flour with an earthy, nutty flavour that contains more hulls than light buckwheat flour
- Buckwheat is not wheat, or a grain. It's a nutritious seed from a plant related to rhubarb
- A good source of fibre and protein (including essential amino acids) and it's Gluten-free
- Superb in breakfast pancakes, crepes and sweet quick breads, or use to make Japanese Soba noodles