Gelatine Powder 250 Bloom Type B 1 kg Royal Command
The gelatin of choice for most retail consumers, this odorless, tasteless thickening agent forms a gel when combined with liquid and heat. Care must be taken when dissolving powdered gelatin in mixtures to ensure that all of the gelatin is dissolved and no lumps reamain. Gelatin is used in the preparation of fruit jellies, molded salads, sweet and savoury mousses and bavarois, marshmallows, and aspics. Mesh: 40.
100% Gelatin (250 Bloom).
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The Gelatin powder of choice for most retail consumers, this odorless, tasteless thickening agent is 250 bloom, equivalent to platinum strength leaf gelatin. This firm high quality Powder is Type B produced from lime cured collagen.
- ADDITIVE & PRESERVATIVE FREE – Our Gelatin powder is made up of 98% Pure Protein, the remaining 2% is water, minerals and vitamins. It contains 9 of 10 essential amino acids and is rich in glycine which is said to reduce signs of aging and increase brain function.
- EXTRACTED – Gelatin is made from hydrolyzed collagen which is said to improve back and joint pain. Its is derived from beef skin
- USAGE IDEAS – Gelatine powder is most often used in the preparation of fruit jellies, sweet and savoury mousses and bavarois, marshmallows, gummy candies, and aspics. Gelatin powder is also used as a stabilizer, thickener or texturizer in foods such as jams, yogurt, cream cheese, and margarine.
- SAVE BY BUYING BULK – Conveniently packaged in a strong resealable bag to preserve freshness & allow us to offer this high quality pure gelatine powder to you at such an affordable price. Note: care must be taken when dissolving powdered gelatin in mixtures to ensure that all of the gelatin is dissolved and no lumps remain.
Product is produced from beef skin raw materials (Bovine).