Porcini Powder 454 g Epicureal
Porcini powder is one of the most significant weapons in your flavour arsenal. Prized by chefs in cooking, porcini powder is an excellent alternative to expensive fresh porcini mushrooms that can be hard to obtain. Use sparingly to add fresh porcini flavour to pasta or gnocchi dough or stir into polenta or farina. Porcini powder can be used to flavour savoury custards, tossed with breadcrumbs for a delicious vegetable gratin topping and brings tremendous flavour to stocks and soups.
- HEALTHY – Porcini powder not only makes your food more delicious but also offers a host of health benefits. This mushroom is high in antioxidants, vitamins, iron, potassium, zinc, and protein. The fibers help in improving your digestive system and keep your gut healthy, while the antioxidants boost the immune system.
- RELIABLY SOURCED – The porcini powder is reliably sourced, to introduce a flavourful addition to your kitchen spices. It's hard to come by fresh porcini mushrooms, so you can replace them with this aromatic powder. A little amount of the powder goes a long way in making your dishes all the more savory.
- RICH PORCINI FLAVOR – While making your favorite pasta or gnocchi dough, infusing some porcini powder would be a great choice. The earthy texture of mushrooms is beautifully captured by this spice, and it makes your food so much more interesting, rich, and creamy.
- GOES WELL WITH ALL TYPES OF MEALS – You could be making your lunch or dinner, this porcini powder can be added to every dish you cook. You can sprinkle a bit of this spice while making soups, entrée, appetizers, and also the main course. If you don't like the taste of a bland soup, this is the perfect accompaniment to spice it up.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST DIETS – This product is non-GMO, no-cholesterol, free from trans fat and saturated fat. Compatible with both vegetarian and vegan diets, this porcini powder can be used for almost all kinds of diets.
RecipesSee all recipes
Butter Bean SoupApril 07, 2019 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
An easy and spectacular transformation of the protein-rich butter bean into a silken puree soup infused with the flavour of wild mushrooms and truffles. Make it vegetarian by substituting vegetable stock for the chicken.Read More