Lime Leaves Dried (Kaffir) 30 g YOSHI
A pantry staple in Southeast Asia. Dried Kaffir Lime Leaves have a distinct aromatic citrus scent and flavour and are an essential ingredient in South-east Asian cooking. They are often used whole in Malaysian curry laksa, Thai green curry, stir-fries and stews. Green curry paste and peanut sauce for chicken or pork satay also contain kaffir leaves. When finely chopped, they are delicious in fish or shrimp cakes.
- 1 x 30 g bag (1 oz) of pure dried lime leaves
- Dried Kaffir Lime Leaves are highly aromatic and provide a light citrus flavour to any dish
- The Asian equivalent to bay leaves, they are an essential ingredient in Southeast Asian cooking
- Add the whole leaf to Thai curries, rice, soups, stews and stir-fries (and remove before eating)
- When finely chopped, they are delicious in fish or shrimp cakes