SnowFrost No Melt Pearl Sugar 1 kg Almondena
A no melt sugar! Sugar that is derived from sugar beets, these are wonderful irregularly shaped, pebble-like pieces of sugar, with the frosted finish and texture of snow. Made from sugar and produced in France using traditional methods, this makes an elegant decorative and crunchy textural addition to pastries and cakes. Wonderful for use on celebratory or holiday cakes and cookies, or to garnish candies and chocolates. Grain size: 3.5mm
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Almondena is dedicated to supplying only the best quality products, and our product line demonstrates that in blazing colours. From our gourmet sugar sticks to our 100% pure hazelnut paste to our french pralines, you can be sure that our all traditional french styled pearl sugar will also meet our highly set standard at a fair price.
- MAKE TRADITIONAL LIEGE WAFFLES – Use pearl to make Belgian liege waffles, a sweeter waffle than the traditional Brussels Beligian waffles.
- HEAT RESISTANT – Unlike most of our competitors, our pearl sugar is of the no melt variety, meaning that it can resist relatively high heats in ovens.
- NEXT LEVEL BAKING – These no melt, heat resistant pearl sugars can be used in countless recipes to add an elegant decorative and crunchy textural addition to sugar cookies, sweet bread, and other types of pastries and cakes.
- INGREDIENTS – Our pearl sugar has only 1 ingredient: sugar beet. No preservatives or additives, nor artificial sugars, only one all natural ingredient to give you a genuine, natural sugar taste.