Duck Rendered Fat Conserve 320 g Rougie
Talk about gourmet dining! Rendered Duck Fat is one of the most prized and desirable animal fats around. Coveted for its subtle duck flavor and high smoke point, this conserve has an opaque color and spreadable consistency when cooled and appears clear to the eye when heated. This ingredient is a must have when preparing several duck dishes such as confit, rillettes and cassoulet. It’s also a delicious way to make simple roasted vegetables like potatoes and carrots, unforgettable. Refrigerate after opening.
- 1 x 320 g jar (11.28 oz) of rendered duck fat
- Rendered and filtered pure duck fat from Moulard ducks raised in Quebec, Canada
- Rougie ducks are raised free-range without hormones or antibiotics and fed only Quebec grown corn
- Incredibly flavourful with a rich, silky mouth feel that transforms whatever it touches
- Create perfect roasted potatoes, flavour-packed seared meats, or gourmet sauteed vegetables
Butter Bean SoupApril 07, 2019 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
An easy and spectacular transformation of the protein-rich butter bean into a silken puree soup infused with the flavour of wild mushrooms and truffles. Make it vegetarian by substituting vegetable stock for the chicken.Read More
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.