ButterFly Pea Flower 45 g Royal Command
With its rich purple-blue hue, this edible dried flower is native to Thailand and can be used to naturally color the food in a variety of dishes. Perfect for jasmine rice, cake, pudding and icing, this flower can also be used in the traditional Thai beverage, Dok Achan. The flower itself is full of anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties so take advantage of its health benefits by steeping the flower in hot water and enjoying a simple and nutritious tea!
butterfly pea flower
- 1 x 1.6 oz bag (45 g) of pure Butterfly Pea Flowers
- Brew in boiling water with honey for a delicious deep cobalt blue herbal tea
- For the Thai welcome tea Nam Dok Anchan add a slice of lemon or lime. Watch the colour change
- Edible dried Butterfly Pea flowers are packed with anthocyanin antioxidants
- Use as a natural colouring for cocktails like martinis, or foods like jasmine rice and cake frosting
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.