Cacao en Poudre 10/12 1 kg Choctura
Tastes rich and chocolatey and is good for you too! Cocoa Powder is dark brown with a silky texture and has been Dutch-processed to neutralise its natural acidity and bitterness for a mild, complex aroma and flavour. Considered a superfood because it's high in antioxidants, it gives smoothies and energy balls a nutritious boost. In baking, combine with chocolate to create a deep, rich flavour in brownies, cake, mousse, sauce, and sorbet. Use it in hot chocolate or to make a sweetened powder chocolate milk.
poudre de cacao alcalinisee, graisse 10%-12%.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Our rich and chocolatey Cacao Powder is extracted directly from Cacao beans and has been Dutch-processed to neutralize its natural acidity and bitterness while maintaining its incredibly powerful health benefits bringing a mild, complex flavour and a chocolatey aroma.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Cacao Powder is naturally extracted from the Cacao Bean, and is known worldwide as a powerful superfood. With about 40 times the antioxidants of blueberries. It is known to improve heart and brain health, reduce inflammation, and is great for your hair, skin, nails and teeth.
- BAKE LIKE A PRO – Add 1 tsp or more of cacao powder to almost any baking recipe to add a nutritious hint of mild yet complex chocolate flavouring. Add cacao powder to icing sugar and make a healthier homemade icing spread for cakes, cupcakes and muffins. Use Cacao Powder as a nutritious boost to your smoothies, protein shakes, or energy balls.
- NATURALLY EXTRACTED – Cacao Powder is naturally extracted by cutting down and collecting ripe Cacao bean pods which are then peeled and split open by hand exposing the beans. The beans then undergo a fermentation and drying process. The dry beans are then roasted and ground up to create this highest quality superfood, Cacao Powder 10/12.
- USAGE IDEAS – Cacao Powder has a distinct flavour with hints of chocolate, and a mild unique tart, this powder is perfect for flavouring baked goods, ice cream, hot chocolate, tea, and sauces. Combine with chocolate to create a rich depth of flavour in brownies, cakes, mousse. Add a tsp to your coffee brew to boost antioxidants and add a mild chocolate flavour.
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.