Grains Blancs de Sorgho 2 lbs Epigrain
Une nouvelle céréale sans gluten très nutritive qui se cuisine et s'utilise comme le riz ou la quinoa. Le Grain Blanc de Sorgho est similaire en taille et en apparence au couscous israélien et a une texture moelleuse. Il est riche en protéine et en antioxydant. Cette céréale convient parfaitement aux salades mexicaines ou asiatiques, aux risottos, frittata, jambalaya et comme porridge pour le petit déjeuner avec des fruits séchés et des fruits à coques.
les cerneaux de sorgho
- GLUTEN-FREE – This gluten-free super grain is high in fibre yet is easily digestible, making it a great choice for alternative diets.
- POP LIKE POPCORN – Heat sorghum as you would popcorn, and use it as a alternative when watching movies, or even just to surprise your friends and family with this curious grain.
- NUTRITIOUS GRAIN – Sorghum grains are ideal for vegan diets, being high in fibre, potassium, vitamins B and E, iron, zinc and magnesium. They’re also low in fat and sodium.
- RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS – On top of being rich in a plethora of other nutrients, sorghum grains are high in antioxidants, which are widely known for their positive effects.
- USES – Sorghum cooks quickly and is one of the most versatile of all grains. Apart from its fun use as a popcorn substitute, its hearty and chewy texture is ideal for pilafs, salads, hot breakfast cereal, risottos, and as an alternative to potatoes or rice.
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Combine 1 cup of Sorghum with 3 cups of water in a pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 30 - 45 minutes. Turn off heat and let it stand for 5 - 10 minutes. Drain any excess water. Season with spices.
A new gluten-free super grain packed with nutrition and cooked and used like rice or quinoa in cooking. Sorghum White Kernels has a hearty, nutty flavour, a good chewy texture and is similar in size and appearance to Israeli couscous. It is high in protein, antioxidant rich and gluten-free. A pure in Mexican or Asian salad bowls, in risotto, Frittata, Jambalaya and as a breakfast porridge with dried fruit and nuts. Dedicated to supplying only the best quality wholesale ingredients, Epigrain’s passion for grains and legumes is evident in the wholesome flavour and texture of all of our products. Our commitment to quality is unsurpassed in the industry, and whether searching for traditional grains or creating a unique blend all our own, the Epigrain line has it all. With decades of experience sourcing only the finest grains, you can be 100% assured that every Epigrain ingredient is the highest quality. With a wide selection of nutritious ingredients, creating beautifully presented dishes is more convenient than ever.