Farine de Pois Chiches 1 kg Dinavedic
Chick Pea Flour or Garbanzo Bean Flour is popular in Middle Eastern and Indian cooking and baking. It has a distinct nutty flavour of the legume. Many cultures make a batter with the flour and fry a thin savoury pancake - called socca in Nice, farinata in Italy, and chila in India. It is a suitable flour for use in a gluten-free diet and is a good binder for veggie burgers. Chickpea flour makes an excellent fritter batter for frying vegetables and it can be made into a thick porridge, chilled and set, and cut into fries for deep frying.
- Pure – Dinavedic Chickpea Flour is made simply from grinding dried chickpeas into a fine flour, resulting in a staple ingredient of Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi cuisines. In Morocco, garbanzo flour from un-roasted dried chickpeas is used to make kalinti, a quiche-like dish often sold as street food.
- NUTRIENT PACKED: Our Fine Chickpea Flour is a great source of dietary fiber, containing unsaturated fats, is packed with protein, while being high in minerals like magnesium and folate. Chickpea Flour is gluten free, and is the perfect nutrient dense flour to use to increase nutritional value of many savory and sweet recipes.
- ALTERNATIVE DIET COMPATIBILITY – Chickpea Flour is the perfect flour for gluten free, keto, paleo, vegetarian, vegan grain free, dairy free, nut free, & soy free diets. While being high in protein, this gram flour is a great substitute for white and white flour in most recipes. With less calories than whole wheat flour, Chickpea Flour is great for substituting all purpose flour or corn flour for weight loss diets.
- BENEFITS – Chickpea Flour is said to improve overall well being and is known for its stabilizing effects on blood sugar. Use this flour to thicken sweets dishes, or create many Indian treats such as farsan and besan ladoo.
- HOW TO USE – Use 3/4 cups of Chickpea Flour to replace 1 cup of all purpose flour in any of your baking recipes. You can also use Chickpea Flour to coat before frying foods, any usage you come up with will add a tasty nutritional boost to your meals. Replace 50-100% of the flour in most recipes to achieve nearly the same result.