Poudre de Mûre Liophilisée 300 g Fruiron
Freeze drying concentrates the taste of just-picked ripe blackberries. Freeze Dried Blackberry Powder has a fine texture, natural deep purple colour, and a sweet and slightly tart flavour. Use it in smoothies or slushie drinks or to make a blackberry daiquiri. Beat it into cream cheese icing or create blackberry ripples in ice cream. It makes a gorgeous modern garnish for desserts like panna cotta, a velveteen finish for white chocolate truffles, or to flavour cake batter or filling for chocolates.
- NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS — No preservatives, colourings or flavourings have been added to this powder. The freeze-drying process helps to preserve the natural colour, aroma and flavour of the blackberries.
- MAKE FRUIT DRINKS — Whether you enjoy refreshing smoothies in the morning or cocktails in the evening, this blackberry powder can be added to any liquid to create a delicious drink. Add fruit to your kids’ diet discreetly by making a tasty blackberry milkshake for them.
- A NUTRITIOUS CHOICE — Blackberries are packed with vitamins C and K as well as fibre and manganese. They help your body to combat free radicals, boost your immune system, regenerate your skin, aid digestion and keep your bones healthy. They also help control your blood sugar levels and can help improve your mental health.
- USE IT FOR DESSERTS — The deep purple colouring and sweet, slightly tart taste is a great way to enhance the look and flavour of desserts. Add it to meringue for contrasting purple swirls or sprinkle it over creamy panna cotta. Use it to dust chocolates or mix it with buttercream for colourful cakes.
- MAKE MEALTIMES MORE INTERESTING — Add a fruity tang to salad dressing with this powder or create a blackberry glaze to coat grilled pork, chicken or salmon.