Piment de Cayenne Moulu 5 lbs 24K
Back in the old days, any pepper that was pretty hot was called a Cayenne pepper after the region in South America that was known for its export of these hot peppers. Every spice rack should have this! Cayenne is a large, red, hot pepper that is dried and ground to a bright red powder and added to cooking for its spice and intense heat. It is used to finish a traditional Hollandaise sauce and in hot crab dishes. It is a staple ingredient in dry spice rubs for meats such as spareribs and adds heat to barbecue sauce.
- 1 x 5 lb bag (2.27 Kg) of all natural ground cayenne pepper seasoning
- 100% pure Cayenne chili Peppers, dried then ground to a powder. Scoville Heat Units: 25,000 - 32,000
- Turn up the heat! Pure Cayenne is about 8 times hotter than typical chili powders (which are blends)
- Widely believed to be the healthiest spice in the world. Good source of Vitamin A, B-6, C, and Iron
- Adds color, flavor and heat to meat marinades, curries, BBQ sauces, bean dishes, spice rubs
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.