Start writing here...
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan on medium hig and add corn. Cook until slighty charred, approximately 7-10mins. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add peppers, jalapeno, cilantro, onion with the corn and mix. Set aside.
- To create the dressing, in a small bowl, add sour cream, mayo, lime juice, Taste of Tijuana and salt and pepper. Mix well until smooth.
- Combine the dressing and the corn mixture and feta and mix.
- Transfer onto a bowl and garnish with cilantro and feta.
- Serve and Enjoy
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.