Start writing here...
Broccoli, Snap Pea and Toasted Hemp Salad Recipemai 17, 2018 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
- 1 head broccoli , trimmed and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 bag sugar snap peas , trimmed and cut in half
- 1 bunch kale , trimmed and chopped
- 1 English cucumber , chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup hemp seed
- Put a pot of salted water on to boil. When boiling, blanch the broccoli and sugar snap peas until crisp-tender. Immediately refresh in cold water to stop the cooking. Drain.
- Heat a cast-iron pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add the hemp seed and toast, stirring often, until golden and fragrant.
- Whisk all the ingredients together and season.
- In a large bowl, toss the broccoli, sugar snap peas, kale and cucumber with the dressing. Garnish with the toasted hemp seed and serve.