Start writing here...
Apple-Maple Granola Crisp
A cold weather, crowd-pleasing, dessert made with crisp apples sweetened with maple sugar and topped with a granola crumble. The fruity mango vinegar adds a hint of fruity acidity.
by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray or grease a 9 x 13" baking dish.
- In a large bowl, toss the apple filling ingredients together and pour into the prepared baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the granola, flour and maple sugar. Cut the cold butter into the granola mixture.
- Cover the apple filling with the granola crumble
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the apples are tender.
- Let the crisp rest for 30 minutes out of the oven.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of mango vinegar.
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.