Kale Powder 400 g Dinavedic
All the flavour and nutrients of fresh kale in a convenient powder. Kale Powder is made by freeze-drying fresh kale to preserve its vibrant green colour, flavour and nutrition. It's a healthy cruciferous vegetable that's packed with phytonutrients and is high in vitamin A, calcium, iron and antioxidants. Get another serving of vegetables by stirring it into water, fruit juice or blending it into a smoothie. Stir it into yogurt for a savoury snack or add it to raw energy balls or bars. Along with stock, it makes a quick and healthy soup.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Here at Dinavedic, we’re known to source only the best quality products from around the world, and our Kale Powder is no exception! With no additives, or preservatives, enjoy the incredible health benefits this all natural superfood has to offer in its raw form.
- PUTTING YOUR HEALTH FIRST – Kale powder’s reputation for being a superfood is well earned. While providing ample nutrients for your daily health, it is also known for lowering cholesterol, being high in beta carotene, a great source of plant based calcium, and is high in eye protecting nutrients, lutein and zeaxanthin.
- NUTRIENT PACKED – When you factor in kale’s low calorie count, it’s one of the most nutrient dense foods you can eat, and since kale powder is a concentrated supply of nutrients, the benefits are even easier for your body to access! Kale is a source of hard to get vitamins and minerals such as Vitamins K, A, C, and phosphorus, and contains many powerful antioxidants.
- A FRESH SUPERFOOD SUPPLEMENT – Kale powder is the air-dried and pulverized form of kale leaves picked at peak ripeness. Since high quality kale isn’t always available in grocery stores, turning to kale powder means you can supplement your diet with nutritionally rich kale whenever you need.
- USAGE IDEAS – Blend Kale Powder into smoothies, mix into homemade sauces and dips closer to the end of the cooking process to preserve nutrients, or add to eggs before cooking them to spike nutrients into your omelettes or scrambled eggs.