Dextrose Powder 1 kg Royal Command
A fine white crystalline powder, also known as grape sugar, that is a naturally occurring form of glucose, Dextrose Powder (monohydrate) rapidly dissolves in liquid and is used broadly by food manufacturers to increase the shelf life of baked goods, prevent the formation of ice crystals in ice creams and sorbets, and to increase the flexibility of rolling fondant. It has a high glycemic content and is often found in athletic supplements to speed recovery time.
- DEXTROSE POWDER – Also known as glucose, it is a high glycemic simple sugar that is the primary energy source for the body. It is a fine white crystalline powder, also known as grape sugar, that is a naturally occurring form of glucose.
- BAKING WITH DEXTROSE – In addition to sweetening, some key functions of dextrose are adjusting dough viscosity, depressing freezing points, promoting fermentation, promoting tenderness, affect texture, and can even act as a reducing sugar for browning and flavor development via the maillard reaction.
- ENERGIZING – This sweet tasting powder derived from corn is a simple sugar carbohydrate source that can help energize you quickly. Used in conjunction with a recovery drink it can aid in replenishing glycogen stores after an intense workout.
- UNIQUE ICE CREAM APPLICATIONS – When put directly in your mouth, you’ll notice dextrose leaves a fresh sensation. When combined with ice cream, it will provide a colder sensation when frozen at the same temperature as an ice cream sweetened with only sugar. It also prevents the formation of ice crystals in ice creams and sorbets.
- 100% PURE – Our Dextrose powder has 1 simple ingredient: Dextrose! No additives or preservatives. Sustainably sourced within the United States and packaged in Toronto, Canada. We take pride in supplying only the finest quality products across the North American market, and this product is no exception!
Riachuelo Chocolate and Caramel Creamy Dessert RecipeDecember 14, 2018 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Elegant chocolate and salted caramel dessert made with layers of dark and milk chocolate ganache, crunchy chocolate shortbread, and smoky caramel served with milky ice cream.Read More
Recommended for you in Sugar & Sweeteners
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.