Cacao Powder 10/12 1 kg Choctura
Tastes rich and chocolatey and is good for you too! Cocoa Powder is dark brown with a silky texture and has been Dutch-processed to neutralise its natural acidity and bitterness for a mild, complex aroma and flavour. Considered a superfood because it's high in antioxidants, it gives smoothies and energy balls a nutritious boost. In baking, combine with chocolate to create a deep, rich flavour in brownies, cake, mousse, sauce, and sorbet. Use it in hot chocolate or to make a sweetened powder chocolate milk.
100% alkalized cacao powder
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Our rich and chocolatey Cacao Powder is extracted directly from Cacao beans and has been Dutch-processed to neutralize its acidity and bitterness while maintaining its incredibly powerful benefits bringing a mild, complex flavour and a chocolatey aroma.
- BENEFITS – Cacao Powder is extracted from the Cacao Bean, and is known worldwide as a powerful superfood. With about 40 times the antioxidants of blueberries. It is known to improve heart and brain performance, reduce inflammation, and is great for your hair, skin, nails and teeth.
- BAKE LIKE A PRO – Add 1 tsp or more of cacao powder to almost any baking recipe to add a nutritious hint of mild yet complex chocolate flavouring. Add cacao powder to icing sugar and make a homemade icing spread for cakes, cupcakes and muffins. Use Cacao Powder as a nutritious boost to your smoothies, protein shakes, or energy balls.
- PREMIUM EXTRACTION – Cacao Powder is extracted by cutting down and collecting ripe Cacao bean pods which are then peeled and split open by hand exposing the beans. The beans then undergo a fermentation and drying process. The dry beans are then roasted and ground up to create this highest quality superfood, Cacao Powder 10/12.
- USAGE IDEAS – Cacao Powder has a distinct flavour with hints of chocolate, and a mild unique tart, this powder is perfect for flavouring baked goods, ice cream, hot chocolate, tea, and sauces. Combine with chocolate to create a rich depth of flavour in brownies, cakes, mousse. Add a tsp to your coffee brew to boost antioxidants and add a mild chocolate flavour.