Marcona Blanched Raw 1 kg Royal Command
Marcona Almonds are the queen of almonds from Spain. Softer than other almonds, they are also slightly shorter and plumper in appearance with a lovely creamy colour and slightly sweet flavour reminiscent of liquid almond flavouring. They are prized throughout the Mediterranean and are used for the pesto-like sauce made with red peppers known as Romesco in Spain. Marcona Almonds are found in traditional nougatine and in sweet cookies. They are superb toasted and used as a garnish for grain or green salads or on roasted root vegetables.
- PREMIUM QUALITY RAW BLANCHED ALMONDS – We scour the world to discover and source only the highest quality products to bring to homes across North America. These Blanched (Skinless) Marcona Almonds are 100% Raw - that means no salt, no additives, no oil, nothing. Enjoy them raw as a protein packed snack, or get creative and garnish your next homemade dessert!
- AUTHENTIC MARCONA ALMONDS FROM SPAIN – These almonds are more rounded and plump than standard California varieties, have a softer somewhat wet texture, similar to macadamia nuts, and have a sweeter, more delicate taste closer to the flavour commonly associated with almond extract.
- ENJOY A CLASSIC HEALTHY SNACK – While incredible on their own, our raw marcona almonds are fantastic as part of a cheese plate with spanish cheeses, and make a welcomed addition to salads and just about any desserts or baked goods.
- COUNTLESS WAYS TO PREPARE – Tossed with olive oil and salt, these marcona almonds are frequently lauded as the best almonds in the world. Name dropped on fancy restaurant menus as a topping or garnish, or toasted with rosemary for a light appetizer, these raw marcona almonds will become your go-to healthy nuts.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Marcona Almonds are an amazing source of protein, antioxidants, as well as healthy fats. Rich in Vitamin B and high in nutrients like Iron, calcium, phosphorus and linoleic acid, while also having a soft, buttery crunch it’s no wonder so many are choosing Marcona almonds over other nuts.