Hemp Seeds Hulled 1 kg Epigrain
High in Omega-3 and Omega-6 essentially fatty acids, Hulled Hemp Seeds are often considered one of the most nutritionally complete food sources in the world. They are vey high in protein making them excellent addition to all diets, particularly vegan and vegetarian. They have a pleasant nutty flavour reminiscent of sunflower seeds or pine nuts and a creamy texture. They can be ground to a flour and added to baked goods like muffins, scones and quick breads. They are delicious in hot cereals, smoothies, salads, and in pilaf.
- USAGE IDEAS – With the many benefits of hulled hemp seeds, you’ll be sure to want to get your hands on these. You can indulge in more ways than just one. Grind them up for an easy nutrition boost for your baked goods like muffins, scones and breads. Add a tablespoon to your cereals, smoothies and salads. Be creative and make hulled hemp seeds a part of your everyday diet.
- FLAVOUR – Hulled hemp seeds have more of a pure taste with a pleasant nutty flavour. This flavour can be comparable to that of pine nuts or sunflower seeds. The texture is creamy, and makes a great addition to countless snacks, smoothies, yogurts, baked goods, and meals.
- PROTEIN PACKED – These nutritional seeds are a complete source of protein. They contain all essential amino acids that are the building blocks for protein. With these being plant based they’re an excellent addition to a vegetarian and vegan diet for meeting your daily dietary needs.
- SOURCE OF FIBER – It’s important to consume enough fiber each day in order to maintain a gut. Hulled hemp seeds are an excellent source of fiber that can be easily incorporated into your daily meals, fitting perfectly into your breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- BENEFITS – Hulled hemp seeds are considered to be one of the most nutritionally complete food sources in the world. These small seeds are high in Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids, antioxidants, plant based protein and fibre. You’ll be sure to get many vitamins and minerals from these seeds.