Lemon Rounds Cocktail Garnish 100 g Fruiron
Garnish grandly and mindfully with statement making dehydrated lemon rounds. Dehydrating perfectly ripened, fresh, lemons concentrates the fruit’s citrusy taste and fresh aroma while making them shelf stable. Reduce waste, reduce cost, and reduce workload. Moistening releases the fruit’s full essence so add their unexpected look and appealing chewy texture to a classic Gin & Tonic or traditional Sidecar. Jazz up a frozen lemonade or steep into green tea. Rehydrate and dress up baked white fish or toss them into chicken broth with veggies to brighten a soup.
- A COCKTAIL GARNISH – Add character & style to your next cocktails by including our freeze dried Lemon Rounds. Dehydrated fruits bring a new dimension to cocktails. Your guests will be impressed by the unique & beautiful ingredient, and often you’ll find them snacking on the crunchy fruit at the end of their drink! Add a pop of color, nice citrus aroma, and flavor!
- FREE MASTER MIXOLOGIST E-BOOK – Soon after you order we’ll be sending you an email containing some of our favorite recipes featuring our freeze dried cocktail garnishes, as well as cordial syrups - some recipes even submitted by you! If you want others to try your creations, be sure to let us know how you used it when you leave your review!
- THE LEMON DROP – Impress with a classic cocktail, or 2! In a cocktail shaker combine 4 parts vodka, 1 part freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1 part superfine sugar, and ice. Shake and pour into a martini glass and garnish with a freeze dried lemon round.
- LIGHT AND CRISPY – Our advanced freeze drying process removes all water from the fresh fruit, leaving behind all minerals and the true essence of the fruit, with a light and crispy texture. Our freeze dried lemon rounds are the most pure form of the fruit, always fresh, a beautiful cocktail garnish, as well as a snack.
- OTHER USES – Aside from being a beautiful cocktail garnish, you can use dehydrated lemon rounds as quick snacks and travel food, to freshen up your water, on top of desserts or ice cream, or grind into a powder for flavouring baked goods!
How many pieces in the bag? Approximately 40 pieces.