Wakame Seaweed Dry 140 g YOSHI
With it’s vibrant green color, wakame seaweed is fantastic in a refreshing seaweed salad! Perfect for homemade sushi or added to miso soup, this seaweed is a must have for various Japanese and Asian cuisine. Add it into rice crackers for a salty treat or crisp them and enjoy a healthy alternative to potato chips!
- HEALTHY SEAWEED – Wakame Seaweed is a delicious and healthy alternative to your favourite snacks. Highly nutritious and packed with vitamins and minerals. Add it to your rice crackers for a salty treat or crisp them as a fantastic and healthy alternative to potato chips!
- ASIAN CUISINE – Wakame Seaweed is a must have for various Japanese and Asian cuisine. Perfect for homemade sushi or for adding to miso soup. Wakame seaweed is fantastic in a refreshing seaweed salad!
- TASTE AND TEXTURE – Wakame Seaweed has a slight sweet yet salty taste. It’s texture is silky and satiny, making it pair well with any ingredients that have a crunch. We highly recommend Wakame Seaweed in a cucumber salad such as Japanese sunomono salad.
- EVERYDAY TREAT – A fantastic and delicious addition to your everyday healthy diet. Wakame Dry Seaweed adds a flavourful boost to your everyday salad or can be enjoyed on its own.
- DRIED OR SOAKED – Wakame Dry Seaweed is excellent as is or soaked. Simply soak the seaweed in warm water until it expands. By doing so, you can create traditional Japanese seaweed salads much like those you would enjoy at your favourite sushi restaurant.
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.