Peri Peri Rub 130 g Davids
In the kitchen or on the grill, add fiery heat with this African inspired spice rub. Peri Peri Rub is made from crushed hot chilli peppers, lemon peel and garlic. It has a slow-burning heat and can be used to season roast or grilled chicken and grilled fish or shrimp. Use it in glazes and barbeque sauce for ribs or chicken wings. It makes a delicious seasoning for pilaf added to rice along with the stock, or season roast potatoes or steamed vegetables like asparagus.
Garlic, Onions, Red Pepper, Spices, Herbs
- SALT-FREE PERI PERI – Made without sodium, our Peri Peri is the perfect way of adding some delicious flavour-filled seasoning to your food in a heart-healthy manner. Most seasonings are packed with salt to cut corners and make up for the lack of flavour. We strive to do the opposite.
- NATURALLY GLUTEN-FREE – On top of being salt free, our Peri Peri is also naturally gluten-free, making it possible for people of a wide range of diets to enjoy this delicious spice. Our Peri Peri contains no preservatives or additives.
- PERFECT FOR PERI PERI CHICKEN – This Peri Peri is especially put together to make the perfect seasoning for the classic Mozambique Peri Peri chicken dish, with ingredients including garlic, onions, red peppers, hot chili peppers, lemon peel and other spices and herbs. Ease of use with delicious flavour-filled results is what this Peri Peri is made for.
- VERSATILE INGREDIENT – This spice isn’t only good for peri peri chicken. It’s a versatile ingredient that’s delicious on prawns, grilled veggies like asparagus, and you can even use it to give that extra X factor to your potatoes and fries. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination!
- PRODUCT OF CANADA – Our peri peri is proudly produced locally in Canada, where we can personally monitor the quality of our spices and assure it maintains a high standard of excellence.