A career at Qualifirst Foods isn’t for everyone. But it could be for You.
- Why Us? -
Start your Career with us - We have the best entry level positions
Our entire management team started in entry level positions and were in a position of responsibility in 2 to 3 years.
We provide opportunity
Are you smart and hard working? We will give you the opportunity to prove yourself. We will push you to learn more, faster and in multiple areas. We will allow you to earn responsibility and control of your environment faster that most any other company.
We provide an accepting and fair work environment for members of the LGBT community. We only care about competency, talent ,and ability. Because we provide equal opportunity for work and promotion we have LGBT team members in all areas of the company, including many of our top performers and in our leadership team.
We also provide good opportunities for anyone with Chef training that is looking for a career change but who wants to stay in the food industry.
Take on a role where you'll actually be able to make a difference
As a Qualifirst employee, you’ll have the ability to implement change quickly and make significant and noticeable contributions to the company. Have an idea? You’ll be in direct contact with senior management. We encourage open communication without prohibitive barriers.
What new hires say
“I have never worked as hard at any other job but I have never been hired by a company willing to let me push myself to the maximum with tasks. I have never learned as much in so little time.”
April, after 3 months on the job.
What we expect in Return?
We will expect you to always be learning and trying to improve from the time of your interview onwards. We are Fast, detail oriented and self managed. You are exposed to the best of the best in foods and we do offer regular hours and flexible holidays. However when you are scheduled we expect you to show up on time, not leave early and not miss any days of work. Everyone has to contribute.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a passion for food yet
Are you looking to find passion in the work you do and to focus on the value that you are offering to the world? Working for us the passion you have in your work will turn into a passion for food over time, and lead to a healthier and happier life.
Will you fit?
Our values are Quality, Excellence, Perseverance & Contribution.
We hire candidates that will fit well into our company and our culture. It will need to be a mutually beneficial fit.
The Management Team
THE QUALIFIRST DIFFERENCE:
ENJOY BIG COMPANY ADVANTAGES
IN A SMALL-ORGANIZATION ENVIRONMENT
Qualifirst was founded on small-company principles with an entrepreneurial vision. More than 50 years later, we still adhere to that entrepreneurial approach.
When you work for Qualifirst, you won’t find a tangled web of bureaucracy. As a Qualifirst employee, you’ll have the ability to implement change quickly and make significant and noticeable contributions to the company.
Have an idea? You’ll be in direct contact with senior management. We encourage open communication without prohibitive barriers.
Be a part of the best. We use the latest technology and advanced operational systems, and are committed to being an industry leader in more ways than one. We started as food pioneers and continue to innovate and improve.
You’ll also enjoy working reasonable hours with flexibility to enjoy and pursue your other passions in life.
Working with us... What you can look forward to…
At Qualifirst we believe that everyone should have a fair share of the workload. We believe in giving people the opportunity to succeed and grow. We give you the opportunity to build a career without experience, without a degree, without any training. Ultimately, it is up to each one of us to decide if you want to be that exceptional person.
Aside from the rewarding and unique working environment described above, you’ll also enjoy a wide range of other benefits, including:
- Family Friendly Working Hours – Monday-Friday with no evenings or weekends. Your time is valuable, enjoy it.
- Flexible holidays
- Genuine Career Growth Opportunities – Many of our top-level leaders started in entry-level positions and rapidly advanced.
- Health, dental and disability benefits after 3 months.
- Dedicated Team Environment that Shares a Passion for Food – We love what we do and so will you.
- Weekly communication update from the President
We are always looking for that “One Special Person” to help complete our team.
Do you want to be candidate for any of the following?
For Toronto or Vancouver:
- Warehouse: Fast Paced, and self-motivated.
- Office/Customer Service: Results oriented, Fast paced with an ability to work well in a small group
- Sales Development Representative: Problem solver, smart, can figure things out, knows something about business, able to develop trust, and have high integrity.
- Management/Management Trainee: Self-Reliant, Results Oriented, Direct, and that can work in a fast paced constantly changing environment.
For All Regions of Canada:
- Outside Sales: Result Oriented, Fast Paced Self Reliant, able to learn our large product list and all the various applications of our products.
- We are always looking for Bilingual French/English Candidates.