Start writing here...
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time55 mins
- Course: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American, North American
- Servings: 4-6 People
- Calories: 0
- 1 lbs brussel sprouts (trimmed & halved)
- 2 tbsp Davids Maple Bacon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 2 oz pancetta (minced)
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a bowl, toss and combine the brussel sprouts, Maple Bacon seasoning, salt and pepper until evenly coated.
- Transfer and spread out the brussel sprouts onto a baking sheet.
- Roast until tender and nicely caramelized for about 30 - 45 minutes.
- Once cooked, squeeze a half of a lemon and toss. Then transfer to a serving dish.
- Optional: Garnish with minced pancetta
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.