White Sugar Substitute - 350 g Dinavedic
Containing inulin powder, a prebiotic soluble fibre found in many plants with powerful health benefits, and erythritol granular, a natural low calorie substance made by mashing and fermenting the natural sugars found in certain fruits. Perfect for diabetic, paleo, and low carb diets as it circulates in the bloodstream without being absorbed and doesn’t spike blood sugar levels. Use this healthier alternative wherever sugar is called for in a recipe. Sweeten cookies, brownies, cakes, muffins, and more.
Erythritol & inulin.
- LOW-CALORIE ALTERNATIVE – The main sugar-like element in this substitute, erythritol, is a type of sugar alcohol that is much lower in calories than other sugar alcohols you’d typically encounter. With 0.24 calories per gram VS 4 calories per gram in table sugar, it contains approximately 6% of the calories.
- MAINTAINS THE SWEETNESS – Although this substitute contains about 6% of the calories of sugar, it also maintains more than 70% of the sweetness.
- SEAMLESS TRANSITION – Transition seamlessly from sugar to this substitute, keeping your foods as tasty and salivating as they’ve always been. Having a low-calorie diet doesn’t have to take the taste away from everything!
- – This white sugar substitute is an product, using 2 ingredients that are found in nature. Erythritol is made from glucose that's fermented with yeast, similar to what occurs in some fruits and fermented foods. Inulin is a starchy substance found in many fruits, veggies and herbs.
- NO LONG-TERM SIDE-EFFECTS – The benefits of using erythritol as a sugar alternative seem almost too good to be true, yet it has no known long-term side effects. New users may have some digestive symptoms at first, but those go away quickly and are worth the long term benefits.
If you’ve been looking for a alternative to white sugar, look no further than our white sugar substitute that tastes just like the real thing. Our substitute contains just 2 ingredients: erythritol granular and inulin powder. Despite their weird sounding names, these are actually 2 ingredients with little to no known long term side-effects. Erythritol is a type of sugar alcohol that is much lower in calories than other sugar alcohols you’d typically encounter. Although erythritol has 0.24 calories per gram VS 4 calories per gram in table sugar, it maintains approximately 70% of the sweetness whilst containing about 6% of the calories. Inulin, on the other hand, is a starchy substance in a variety of fruits, vegetables and herbs that serves as an energy source. It’s found in foods like chicory root, asparagus, bananas, leeks and artichokes. Inulin is packed with dietary fibre and has many benefits. The Dinavedic brand seeks to source and deliver authentic, wholesome ingredients offering ful alternatives for every cooking style. We recognize our customers are bombarded with options, and we strive to simplify their purchase by delivering unsurpassed quality at the best possible price. Drained by the endless struggle to ease digestive distress, joint pain, headaches and the overall feeling of ill , the Dinavedic assortment of products was born. An assortment of honeys, syrups, spices and powders aimed at not only relieving symptoms, but improving overall and well-being. A line of products designed to create the perfect balance of mind and body. Our philosophy is quite simple: offer our customers an assortment of deliciously wholesome, purely authentic, fine products and ingredients, in a convenient, easy-to-work-with size, procured from the best source in the world.