Brown Sugar Substitute 350 g Dinavedic
Containing inulin powder, a prebiotic soluble fibre found in many plants with powerful health benefits, and date powder, a natural sweetener for baking and cooking. Its powdery texture, sweet butterscotch taste, and low calorie count make it an ideal sugar substitute. Delicious as a sugar substitute in cookies, muffins, and cakes. Substitutes brown sugar in spice rubs for chicken and pork. Perfect in pancake and waffle batter, and no bake energy bars.
inulin powder and dates.
- ALL-NATURAL – This brown sugar substitute is an all-natural product, using 2 ingredients that are found in nature. Date powder is a natural sweetener made from finely chopped, dried dates that are ground into powder. Inulin is a starchy substance found in many fruits, veggies and herbs.
- NUTRITIONAL ALTERNATIVE – The main sugar-like element in this substitute, date powder, is highly nutritious, containing high dietary fiber, 16 different vitamins and minerals, a good source of phenolics, a very high level of antioxidants, and 50% more potassium than bananas by weight.
- LOW-GLYCEMIC INDEX – This substitute manages to provide a high level of delicious sweetness while maintaining a low-glycemic index, with almost no cholesterol.
- SEAMLESS TRANSITION – Transition seamlessly from brown sugar to this substitute, keeping your foods as tasty and salivating as they’ve always been. Having a low-calorie diet doesn’t have to take the taste away from everything!
- NO LONG-TERM SIDE-EFFECTS – The health benefits of using date powder and inulin powders as a sugar alternative seem almost too good to be true, yet it has no known long-term side effects.
RecipesSee all recipes
Riachuelo Chocolate and Caramel Creamy Dessert Recipedécembre 14, 2018 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Elegant chocolate and salted caramel dessert made with layers of dark and milk chocolate ganache, crunchy chocolate shortbread, and smoky caramel served with milky ice cream.Read More