Perles de Tapioca Moyennes 5 lbs Epigrain
Les perles de tapioca noires, ou boba, sont les "bulles" sucrées et croquantes du Bubble Tea, et peuvent être utilisées dans les desserts. Les Perles de Tapioca sont faites en pressant la fécule de tapioca humide à travers un tamis, produisant de petites billes à la saveur neutre et à la texture spongieuse tant appréciée. Les Perles de Tapioca sont utilisées comme agent épaississant et sont naturellement exemptes de gluten. Elles ajoutent de la texture aux poudings et au Bubble Tea asiatique, et sont délicieuses en sucettes glacées.
- GLUTEN-FREE – Tapioca pearls are made from a starch extracted from the cassava root, which is a gluten-free ingredient. This makes it a perfect fit for a variety of alternative diets.
- ONE INGREDIENT – Our tapioca pearls only have one ingredient: Tapioca. This makes it so that you can be confident that there are no preservatives/additives or extra ingredients that you didn’t sign up for.
- THICKENING AGENT – As a gluten-free thickening agent, tapioca pearls can be used to make puddings, pies and jellies.
- MAKE A DELICIOUS TAPIOCA PUDDING – Small tapioca pearls are most famous for their use in a classic dessert, the old-fashioned tapioca pudding. Get creative with it by adding some fruit or chocolate! You can also make the Filipino variant of the dessert, Tambo-Tambo, which contains mango and coconut milk.
- MORE USES – Tapioca pearls can be used in all types of desserts, popsicles, sweet drinks, dumplings, in savory dishes such as vegetable or cream-based soups… the possibilities only end with your imagination!
Soak tapioca pearls in cold water for 10 minutes. Drain. Boil water in a medium size pot. Add tapioca pearls and lower to medium heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes uncovered or until pearls are soft and chewy. Stir occasionally to prevent the pearls from sticking. Once soften, remove from heat. Strain the pearls and wash under cold water. Serve warm or cold.
Medium beads with a neutral flavour and appealing chewy texture used to make tapioca pudding or bubble tea. Tapioca pearls are made from a starch extracted from the cassava root that's processed to make the chewy pearls. They are made by pushing moist tapioca starch through a sieve. The pearls are a gluten-free thickening agent. Used in traditional Filipino Coconut and Mango pudding they also add an interesting texture in popsicles. Dedicated to supplying only the best quality wholesale ingredients, Epigrain’s passion for grains and legumes is evident in the wholesome flavour and texture of all of our products. Our commitment to quality is unsurpassed in the industry, and whether searching for traditional grains or creating a unique blend all our own, the Epigrain line has it all. With decades of experience sourcing only the finest grains, you can be 100% assured that every Epigrain ingredient is the highest quality. With a wide selection of nutritious ingredients, creating beautifully presented dishes is more convenient than ever.