Acide Ascorbique 454 g Texturestar
Ascorbic Acid is not vitamin C. It is a white powder derived from glucose that is used as a vitamin C additive and antioxidant preservative, Ascorbic Acid is frequently found in jellies, juices, baked goods, and dried fruit. It is used in canning fruits and vegetables to increase acidity. Ascorbic Acid prevents discolouring and can be added to green vegetables to ensure a vibrant colour after processing. It is also used in bread baking to strengthen gluten during long fermentations.
- PURE SOURCE OF VITAMIN C – Our Ascorbic Acid Powder is a dietary supplement to help individuals meet their daily vitamin C requirements in a convenient powdered form. Simply add ascorbic acid powder to water, juice, or even a cup of tea makes getting your daily dose of vitamin C quick and easy.
- BENEFITS – Vitamin C is NOT water soluble, meaning it can’t be stored within the body for future use, and it’s not something the body naturally produces. This means although it is an essential vitamin, it MUST be replenished every day in order for good health to be maintained. Citrus such as the orange are packed with Vitamin C, however ingesting enough throughout the day is sometimes tough - that’s where this powder comes into play! Nourish your body at an affordable price.
- INCREASE IRON ABSORPTION – Helps improve the absorption of iron, which is commonly poorly absorbed, such as iron from meat-free sources. It may also reduce the risk of iron deficiency. If you suffer from low iron levels, taking our ascorbic acid powder may help improve them.
- IMPROVED IMMUNITY & OTHER USES – Vitamin C may boost immunity by helping white blood cells function more effectively, strengthening your skin’s defense system and helping wounds heal faster. Can also be used to help prevent fruits from browning, as well as in homemade cosmetics.
- C – Adding ascorbic acid powder to your diet can help shorten the symptoms and severity of the common cold. Studies show that taking vitamin C can shorten a cold by an average of 1 to 1.5 days in adults.