Poudre de Cacao 3 kg Michel Cluizel
Ceci pourrait être la saveur de cacao la plus intense, ample en bouche et savoureuse que vous ayez eu la chance d'expérimenter, même d'une poudre de cacao! La poudre de cacao Michel Cluizel est faite uniquement avec les meilleures fèves de cacao. La poudre de cacao est obtenue par pressurage de la liqueur de cacao, qui permet d'extraire les trois quarts du beurre de cacao. Les matières solides restantes sont alors transformées en poudre de cacao non sucrée.
poudre de cacao. Présence possible de fruits à coque, lait et gluten.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY — Michel Cluizel only uses the highest quality cocoa beans. The company works closely with selected plantations to ensure the consistent excellence in their products.
- A TASTE SENSATION — Derived from the finest cocoa beans, this powder hits your taste buds with an indulgent chocolate hit. The intense flavour is moreish and you can enjoy it guilt-free thanks to its naturally low sugar content.
- DELICIOUS DESSERTS — Use the cacao powder to create a ganache that can be drizzled over your dessert. Whip up a chocolate mousse or use the powder to make some tasty brownies. Incorporate the cacao powder into flapjacks or mix it with the biscuit for your cheesecake base. Stir the powder into hot milk for a warming mug of hot chocolate.
- HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS — Naturally low in sugar, you can enjoy this cacao powder without worrying about piling on the calories. Its fibre content aids your digestive system and it’s full of flavonoids, which help to lower your blood pressure. Cacao powder is also a great source of iron, potassium, magnesium and protein.
- SUSTAINABILITY — Michel Cluizel has established a sustainable development system. This ensures the people involved in the process are looked after at every stage as well as the environment.
This could be the most intense, mouth-filling, big-hitting cocoa taste you've experienced ever from a cocoa powder! Michel Cluizel's cocoa powder is made only with the best cocoa beans. Cocoa powder is made when chocolate liquor is pressed to remove three quarters of its cocoa butter. The remaining cocoa solids are processed to make fine unsweetened cocoa powder.
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.