Beurre de Cacao 4.5 kg Michel Cluizel
Michel Cluizel sait comment faire du bon chocolat. Il n'ajoute aucune lécithine de soya, mais plutôt du beurre de cacao à ses chocolats. Le beurre de cacao est la matière grasse naturelle végétale de couleur crème extraite des fèves de cacao durant le processus de fabrication du chocolat et de la poudre de cacao. Le beurre de cacao Michel Cluizel est fait uniquement avec les meilleures fèves de cacao.
beurre de cacao. Présence possible de fruits à coque, lait et gluten.
- VEGAN-FRIENDLY — Although it’s called a butter, cacao butter is a vegetable fat. With no dairy products added, it is suitable for vegans.
- COOKING PROPERTIES — A little goes a long way. You don’t need to use as much cacao butter as normal butter or oil when cooking. It doesn’t burn easily either as it has a high smoke point so you can use it when you want to cook at a high temperature.
- SAVOURY DISHES — Cacao butter is ideal for searing meat. Due to its resistance to high temperatures, you can cook meat with this butter and look forward to tender meat with a rich colouring. Melt the cacao butter and toss it with vegetables before roasting them in the oven to enjoy caramelized vegetables with your meal.
- DESSERTS — Use cacao butter as a replacement for regular butter or margarine when making buttercream for cakes or in your recipes for a chocolate fondant dessert, cookies or brownies.
- BENEFITS — Cacao butter contains nutritious fats, which help to fill you up, enhance your mood and stimulate your brain. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and contains antioxidants to help improve your heart and boost your immune system.
Michel Cluizel knows how to make a good chocolate. He adds no lecithin but cocoa butter to his chocolate. Cocoa butter is the natural, cream-coloured vegetable fat extracted from cocoa beans during the process of making chocolate and cocoa powder. Michel Cluizel's cocoa butter is made only with the best cocoa beans.