Huile de Pépins de Raisin 500 ml Oliveio
L'huile de pépins de raisin est la toute dernière des huiles "bonnes pour le coeur". Fortement prisée par les chefs professionnels pour sa saveur neutre légère, sa couleur claire, sa viscosité légère et son haut point de fumée (tolérance pour la chaleur). Elle est l'huile parfaite pour la cuisson à haute température, remplacement l'huile d'arachides dans les cuisines de plus en plus sensibles aux allergies aux noix. Délicieuse dans les vinaigrettes et mayonnaises, elle est excellente pour les aliments frits, poêlés ou sautés.
100% huile de pépins de raisin.
- ONE SIMPLE INGREDIENT – Our grape seed oil is 100% pure with no additives or preservatives. Made by cold pressing the seeds or pips from grapes, it is a relative newcomer because the technology for extraction has only been developed in the last decade. Professional chefs prize this oil for its light neutral flavour, clear colour, and thin viscosity.
- COOKING OIL – Grape seed oil has a high smoke point, which makes it a great substitute for olive or vegetable oils when stir frying. A rich source of Vitamin E which helps support your immune system, as well as high in Omega 6 fatty acids.
- ENHANCE YOUR MEALS – Superb in the preparation of vinaigrettes and mayonnaise. Balances the richness of other nut oils - including walnut, pistachio, and pumpkin seed. Put together a tasty vinaigrette by adding your choice of herbs, spices, and vinegar. An excellent oil for deep frying, pan frying or sautéing.
- HOMEMADE LOTION – Using grape seed oil raw in its cold pressed form is a perfect way to enjoy the benefits it has to offer. Its omega-6 fatty acid content is great for skin barrier functioning, and of course Vitamin E helps improve skin when consumed or applied externally, so it’s often used as a base for homemade lotions.
- EXTERNAL USES – To use grapeseed oil on your face, massage several drops into clean skin before you go to bed at night. Since grapeseed oil doesn't clog pores, it's ideal for all skin types, including oily skin that needs moisturizing. It is lightweight and doesn't leave a greasy or weighed down effect on hair. When applied to your hair, grapeseed oil adds moisture, strength, and shine.