Nectar Liquide d'Agave 250 ml Dinavedic
Quelque chose de plus sucré que le miel? Le Nectar d'Agave (aussi appelé sirop d'agave) est un produit sucrant qui est plus sucré que le miel et moins épais. En fait, le nectar d'agave remplace le sucre ou le miel dans les recettes. En particulier, les végétaliens l'utilisent souvent pour remplacer le miel. Il est aussi utilisé pour sucrer les boissons froides telles que le thé glacé, car il se dissout rapidement.
Same Day Shipping
This combination does not exist.
Sirop naturel de fructose extrait du cactus bleu Weber.
- HOW TO USE AGAVE SYRUP – Agave is more calorie dense than sugar, but 40% sweeter. Start by using half as much agave as you would sugar. When baking, use 1/3 to 2/3 of a cup of agave in place of 1 cup of white sugar, and reduce other liquids by 1/4 to 1/3 cup. Replace honey or maple syrup with equal amounts of agave syrup.
- SWEETEN ANY BEVERAGE – Agave Syrup is the perfectly balanced sweetener your drink needs! With a smooth taste, it’s perfect to give a touch of sweetness for teas, Cocktails, lemonade, Ice Tea! Dissolves rapidly in liquids.
- VEGAN HONEY ALTERNATIVE – One of agave syrup’s most common uses is to replace honey for those sticking to vegan diets. Whether it’s a cocktail, dessert, coffee, or tea, agave is the perfect sweetener to use.
- DELICIOUS, , SUGAR ALTERNATIVE – The Agave plant is known for producing a honey-like nectar with its golden color and similar viscosity. This is the same plant used to make tequila.
- LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX – Agave nectar consists primarily of fructose and glucose, meaning that its impact on blood sugar, as measured by its glycemic load, is much less than white sugar. It’s Non-GMO, Vegan, and gluten free, perfect for most alternative diets. No more sugar crashes!
Something sweeter than honey? **Agave Nectar** (also called agave syrup) is a sweetener that is sweeter than honey and has a thinner consistency. In fact, agave nectar is substituted for sugar or honey in recipes. In particular, vegans commonly use agave nectar to replace honey. Also used as a sweetener for cold beverages such as iced tea as it can dissolve rapidly. The Dinavedic brand seeks to source and deliver authentic, wholesome ingredients offering ful alternatives for every cooking style. We recognize our customers are bombarded with options, and we strive to simplify their purchase by delivering unsurpassed quality at the best possible price. Drained by the endless struggle to ease digestive distress, joint pain, headaches and the overall feeling of ill , the Dinavedic assortment of products was born. An assortment of honeys, syrups, spices and powders aimed at not only relieving symptoms, but improving overall and well-being. A line of products designed to create the perfect balance of mind and body. Our philosophy is quite simple: offer our customers an assortment of deliciously wholesome, purely authentic, fine products and ingredients, in a convenient, easy-to-work-with size, procured from the best source in the world.