Mélange à farce aux pommes et aux h 80 g Davids
Compliment the simple, satisfying flavour and tender, juicy texture of roast chicken with the perfect union of diced apples and spices. The finest Herbs de Provence, celery, garlic, onion, and black pepper absorb the fat and natural juice of the chicken, releasing the full flavour and aroma of the stuffing blend. To prepare a classic stuffing simply combine one packet of the stuffing mix with chicken broth, and add diced onion and diced bread. Stuff the cavity of the chicken, turkey, or game hen and cook according to the weight of bird.
Pomme (pomme, dioxyde de soufre), Herbes de Provence (sarriette, origan, romarin, thym), base de poulet (extrait sec de sirop de maïs, sel, dextrose, amidon de maïs, graisse de poulet, légumes déshydratés (oignon, ail), épices, extraits d'épices, extrait de levure, protéine de soja hydrolysée, dioxyde de silicium, inosinate disodique, guanylate disodique, colorant, arômes naturels, levure sèche inactive, sucre, oignon, ail, poivre noir) poudre de céleri. , poivre noir.
- KEEPING TRADITIONAL – Stuffing is traditionally a thanksgiving side dish. But this is Apple and Herb stuffing mix is something you will be turning too all year round. Surprise guests with a Thanksgiving favorite in the middle of summer that will blow them away.
- STEP IT UP – The addition of Apples to stuffing might seem odd at first, but apples add an extra level of flavor and texture to a dish that can often fall flat and be boring. The excellent blend of herbs and spices in this stuffing mix will be sure to impress at dinner time.
- DAVID’S FAMOUS STUFFING RECIPE – Our Apple and Herb stuffing is extremely easy to make. Combine ½ cup of chicken broth with the herb mix, and dehydrated apples, then add the onions and diced bread, then stuff inside turkey or chicken and bake in the oven for 45 minutes at 435 degrees fahrenheit.
- VEGETARIAN – If you’re vegetarian and would like to try this delicious item, simple switch out the chicken base in the pack for some vegetable stock and cook in a casserole dish.
- ENJOY YOUR DINNER – This versatile dinner option can be the perfect replacement for rice on a night you make a chicken dish, or to step up your game while hosting a holiday feast!