Gruau de Sarrasin 5 lbs Epigrain
Une céréale sans gluten, sans lien avec le blé, polyvalente en cuisine et pâtisserie. Le gruau de sarrasin est composé des graines écalées du sarrasin en fleurs et a une saveur herbacée avec un fini légèrement amère. Aussi appelé kasha, il a un faible indice glycémique et est plein de fibres. Il est utilisé dans les plats classiques d'Europe de l'Est comme Kasha Varnishkes et knishes. Faites-le cuire comme du gruau pour le petit-déjeuner. Donne un pilaf unique et délicieux avec des champignons ou en remplacement du bulgur dans un taboulé.
Gruau de Sarrasin.
- ONE QUALITY INGREDIENT – Our buckwheat groats only have one ingredient: buckwheat groats. This makes it so that you can be confident that there are no preservatives/additives or extra ingredients that you didn’t sign up for. Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- A GLUTEN-FREE SEED – Although it may have “wheat” in the name, buckwheat groats are actually not even a grain, they’re a type of seed. However, they cook like other common grains, and so a gluten sensitive person can enjoy that experience as others do.
- TASTY AND NUTRITIOUS – With a deliciously nutty flavor and tender texture, buckwheat groats also boasts for itself a host of benefits. These include being rich in magnesium, copper, iron, fiber and manganese, being low calorie, being free of cholesterol and sodium and having a low glycemic index.
- HIGH IN PROTEIN – Buckwheat groats are very high in protein, making it an ideal part of a vegan/vegetarian’s diet. With its other benefits, there’s no reason not to include this ancient seed in your diet.
- USAGES – Its plethora of uses include: rice substitute for soups and salads, use to make porridge, granola bars, vegan stews, delicious pilafs, substitute it for bulgur… the limits end with your imagination!
A gluten-free seed, unrelated to wheat, that is versatile for cooking and baking. Buckwheat Groats are the hulled seeds of the flowering buckwheat plant and have a pleasant grassy flavour with a slightly bitter finish that's improved by toasting. Also called kasha, it has a low glycemic index and is full of fibre. It's used in classic Eastern European dishes like Kasha Varnishkes and knishes. Cook it like porridge for breakfast. Makes a unique and delicious pilaf with mushrooms or as a substitute for bulgur in tabbouleh salad.
Dedicated to supplying only the best quality wholesale ingredients, Epigrain’s passion for grains and legumes is evident in the wholesome flavour and texture of all of our products. Our commitment to quality is unsurpassed in the industry, and whether searching for traditional grains or creating a unique blend all our own, the Epigrain line has it all. With decades of experience sourcing only the finest grains, you can be 100% assured that every Epigrain ingredient is the highest quality. With a wide selection of nutritious ingredients, creating beautifully presented dishes is more convenient than ever.